There are many reasons people come for counselling.
Perhaps you are:
- Feeling anxious and unable to cope with everyday life
- Experiencing depression, panic attacks, stress, chronic ill health or eating problems
- Lacking confidence and feeling you are not fulfilling your potential
- Having difficulties in your relationships
- Feeling isolated and lonely
- Finding it hard to cope with a bereavement, the effects of a trauma or a major life change
- Experiencing difficulties at work
Is counselling for me?
There are benefits to everyone in having a safe space to talk to someone who isn't a part of your everyday life.
Counselling can help you:
- Get the support you need at times of crisis
- Approach your problem from a fresh perspective
- Gain clarity in making decisions for your life
- Feel less alone and helpless
- Turn anger into assertiveness
- Become more self-confident
- Reduce anxiety or stress levels
- Have better relationships with the people that matter you
- Feel better able to deal with depression
Find out more about our counselling service in Croydon or make an appointment today.